Monday, June 15, 2009

Augusta, Gone #2

5. The mother was telling us about how her daughter changed.
4. this reminds me of this one time when i was the same way, and i didnt get along with my mom.
2. I wonder whats going to happen next.
1. I think if i was the mother, i would never let my daughter act that way.

4. So when is her mother going to take action?
3. Don't you think that if the mother really wanted to change things, she would have done it already?
2. Is Augusta ever going to respect her mother?
1. Would you let your child act like that?

3. procured - to produce
2. heyday - prime time
1. lam - to escape hastily

2.
1.

1. In this chapter, it basically states all the things that the mother sees, and how her daughter (Augusta) is changing due to drug and alcohol abuse.

No comments: